House in South Windsor
Attention First home buyers or investors
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
If you are sick of looking every weekend at open homes this is the perfect opportunity for you. This modern rendered brick home offers great value for money which is rarely seen in the current market.
Situated on a 555sqm block on the high side of the street and located only a short walk from local schools and public transport, offering a spacious open floor plan this home is perfect for young families, couples or those looking to downsize.
Overlooking a large family room is the kitchen which features plenty of storage, room for a dishwasher, electric oven and cooktop and generous bench space. The home has three good sized bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes to the main, and a well-presented bathroom featuring a separate toilet.
The living/dining area flows seamlessly outside to a large covered entertaining area that remains private from the neighbours. Outside the property also provides a large grassy backyard and an undercover carport that flows through from the drive through single garage. Behind the carport is a large workshop area perfect for tradies or just as extra storage space.
* 3 bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
* Open tiled living and dining area with split system air conditioner
* Good size kitchen with lots of storage and bench space
* Undercover entertainment area
* Single garage with drive through access to a single carport and storage shed
* Open grass area perfect for kids and pets to play
* 555sqm block close to local schools and public transport
* Extra features include remote security alarm, remote automatic garage door, LED downlights and as new blinds and curtains
If you would like to book a private viewing before the weekend rush please don't hesitate to email or call Ziggy or Brendan today.
ATTENTION: first home buyers from 1st July:
• No stamp duty on all homes up to $650,000
• Stamp duty relief for homes up to $800,000
• A $10,000 grant for builders of new homes up to $750,000 and purchasers of new homes up to $600,000
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space