House in Kurrajong Heights
SOLD by STEVE SEKULOVSKI: 0424 828 228
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Nestled in tranquil part of Kurrajong Heights, this superb property which has so much to offer the growing family or those seeking a peaceful lifestyle and their own slice of paradise.
A spacious four bedroom residence featuring open and modern interiors is matched with a generous and free flowing floor plan. There is also a separate studio with its own bathroom and air-conditioning, which could be used for a variety of purposes or would even make a perfect man cave.
The property also has dual driveway access, with one leading to the rear of the property where you can access a shed/workshop with a loft and double carport, perfect for any tradie.
- 3,996m2 block backing onto a peaceful reserve
- Spacious four bedroom brick-veneer residence
- Master bedroom with bay windows and walk-in wardrobe
- Separate studio complete with bathroom & split system a/c
- Open plan living, dining & meals areas
- 9-foot ceilings & timber floors throughout
- Modern downlights and pendant light fittings
- Kitchen complete with Caesar stone benchtops, dishwasher & plentiful cupboard space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Covered front and rear verandahs, relax and enjoy the tranquil setting
- Extra-large lock up garage with separate driveway
- Separate driveway to shed/workshop with loft and two bay carport at rear of property
- Explore the great outdoors with private walking tracks leading to nature reserve
- 300m to local park, tennis court & Kurrajong Heights RFS
- 100,000L tank water
This property must be seen in person to be appreciated and is absolutely an amazing lifestyle package, Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228, before it's too late!
Due to the current circumstances of the Covid-19 virus, we will not be doing open home inspections. If you would like to view this property I am happy to arrange a private inspection or alternatively I can conduct a virtual inspection.
We are working with customers and changing to meet the new normal and minimum community standards of conduct - including increased hygiene practices and social distancing during our inspections.
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
3,996m² / 0.99 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces