House in Hobartville
Sleek & Sophisticated Your Search Is Over!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A recent contemporary renovation has transformed this beautifully appointed brick-veneer home into a light filled haven of style, quality and comfort. It enjoys a convenient location only moments from local schools, shops and public swimming pool, right in time for summer.
This property is packed full of impressive features and offers all the modern day comforts you desire in a home with the added bonus of being a true entertainers delight. Owners instructions are to sell, be quick or someone else will beat you to it!
- Quality & contemporary renovation, ready to move straight in
- Impressive NEW kitchen with 900mm Smeg gas cooker & Bosch dishwasher
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Stylish NEW timber style flooring and NEW carpets in bedrooms
- Generous main living space with plentiful natural light & split system a/c
- Stunning NEW bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, recessed walls & luxury bath & hung vanity
- Super-sized covered entertaining deck with inbuilt BBQ & two fixed gas heaters
- Modern outdoor laundry, also provides 2nd toilet, ideal for entertaining
- Full fenced 562 sqm block with handy gated side access for vehicle or trailer
- 3k solar system, upgraded electrical board, main gas connection & NBN ready
- Quiet location, away from main street noise, yet within reach to all amenities
- 250m to Hobartville supermarket, shops, bus service & pre school
- 500m Hobartville Primary School, Richmond High School & Richmond swimming pool
This quality home has been priced for a quick sale, be sure not to miss this stunning place to call home. Call Steve Sekulovski on 0424 828 228 for all inspections and enquiries.
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
562m² / 0.14 acres
1 carport space