House in Blaxlands Ridge
Something for everyone!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Positioned in a quiet rural area only 15 minutes to North Richmond and 25 minutes to Windsor, this one acre parcel is perfect for those looking to downsize or take their first steps onto acreage. The home has been recently refreshed with new paint and carpet and offers large living spaces, split system air conditioning and slow combustion fireplace. For the entertainer, there is a large undercover timber deck and a great in ground pool and for the tradesman there is a large 3 bay shed with power and a double garage. Fenced into 3 separate paddocks, there is ample space for a few animals or multiple vehicles/equipment. Additional features;
- Large open plan living and dining room with split system air conditioning and slow combustion fireplace
- Kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher, adjoining laundry
- 3 bedrooms, master with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Large undercover entertaining deck, in ground swimming pool
- Detached double garage, large 3 bay shed with concrete floor and power
- Fenced into 3 separate paddocks, tank water
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
**Message to our Customers**
Please abide by the following if you plan to arrange an inspection or attend an open home.
- If you are showing flu-like symptoms please do not attend an open home or arrange an inspection with our team.
- There will be a sanitising station at all of our open homes/ inspections, please sanitise before entering the property
- Please remember social distancing
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
4,045m² / 1 acres
5 garage spaces